-—FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—-
DALLAS, TX (Oct. 25, 2016) – Islamic Circle of North America, Dallas (ICNA) has launched an outreach campaign around DFW area to convey the message of Islam in response to the presidential election campaign’s speeches and debates, which have fueled hate and intolerance, particularly racism among the people of United States.
The campaign started on October 24th, 2016 and it will continue through November. ICNA has put up several billboards on October 24th, 2016 along major DFW highways. The message is “#YouDeserveToKnow, Islam = Racial Equality”.
ICNA is also organizing open houses in the month of November, 2016 with the coordination of various Islamic Centers. The first open house event is scheduled for November 5th, 2016 at Islamic Association of North Texas (IANT), Richardson (840 Abrams Rd, Richardson, TX 75081). Another open house is scheduled for November 19th, 2016 at McKinney Islamic Center (2940 Eldorado Pkwy, McKinney, TX 75070).
Billboard locations around DFW area:
- LBJ Fwy (I-635) NS 300ft E/O Skillman F/W
- LBJ Fwy (I-635) SS 50ft W/O Josey Lane F/E
- West Fwy (I-30) SS 0.8mi W/O Linkcrest F/W
- Stemmons Fwy (I-35E) WS 100ft N/O Hi Line Dr F/S
- Hwy 190 SS 0.6mi E/O Coit Rd F/W
- TEXpress @ Stemmons Fwy (I- 35E) ES 10ft N/O Manana F/N
- Thornton Fwy (I-30) SS 0.3mi E/O Belt Line Rd F/W
- Tom Landry Hwy (I-30) SS 0.4mi E/O MacArthur Blvd F/W
- Central Expwy (SH 75) WS 0.2mi N/O 15th St F/S
- Loop 820 SE WS 200ft N/O Sun Valley Dr F/N
- Hwy 360 ES 0.6mi N/O Riverside Pkwy F/N
- South Fwy (I-35W) ES 150ft S/O Baker St F/N
ICNA Campaign Partners:
- Islamic Association of North Texas (IANT)
- McKinney Islamic Center
- Islamic Association of Collins County