THE VISION STATEMENT*
A transformative ICNA in 10 years.
THE MISSION STATEMENT*
To be true grassroots, representative organization of Muslim Americans, welcoming to a diversity of age, gender, ethnicity, and economy. (Membership Expansion with diversity). By the next decade we will be an innovative, agile, and credible source of institutional support in connecting with God, each other, and the community (Training through utilizing technology, NNs & projects).
THE 7-POINT PROGRAM OF ICNA†
1. Inviting mankind to submit to the Creator by using all possible means of communication.
2. Motivating Muslims to perform their duty of being witness unto mankind by their words and deeds.
3. Organizing those who agree to work for this cause in the discipline of ICNA.
4. Offering educational and training opportunities to increase Islamic knowledge, to enhance character, and to develop skills of all those who are associated with ICNA.
5. Opposing immorality and oppression in all forms, supporting efforts for socioeconomic justice and civil liberties in the society.
6. Strengthening the bond of humanity by serving all those in need anywhere in world, with special focus on our neighborhood across North America.
7. Cooperating with other organizations for implementation of this program and unity in the Ummah. (Clause 6 of ICNA Charter)
* From ICNA Vision 2030, The Sixth Decade of ICNA: Transformation. Strategic Plan for 2021 – 2030
† ICNA Charter adopted on December 4, 1977, revised on January 1, 1994.
Mission & Vision
Connect with Us
The Message International